Part 1: The Services
Care360 Pty Ltd ACN 609962138 (“Care360”), provides these services (“Services”) to you subject to these Terms and Conditions.
In these Terms and Conditions, “you” and “your” means the person contracting Services with CARE360.
- To access these Services, you must read, understand and consent to these Terms and Conditions.
- By clicking on the ‘Consolidate’ button on the website, you acknowledge that you have read these full Terms and Conditions, and that you are appointing us as your Agent, giving us Authority to execute on the Services subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- If you have personal information relevant to the Services offered by CARE360 which is linked to another name by which you were previously known, you must provide proof of such change of name to CARE360, for example a marriage certificate or Deed Poll. This should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- CARE360 will provide the Services to you only after it has received your Authority, and will not process an Authority that is not accompanied by relevant identification.
- Once you have appointed CARE360 as your Agent, we will forward your Authority to various organisations which may have information regarding your superannuation contributions:
- This includes, but without limitation, the Australian Taxation Office (“MYAGEDCARE.GOV.AU”), superannuation funds, and your nominated adviser. This will be done solely to secure relevant data to consolidate your superannuation effectively.
- By appointing CARE360 as your Agent, you are agreeing to us searching for and consolidating/ switching superannuation accounts that appear on the MYAGEDCARE.GOV.AU online facilities into the fund that you nominate when you register. As your nominated
- Agent, we can search on your behalf under Freedom of Information and pass onto superannuation funds, your adviser and their authorised affiliates, the information that is contained in your registration.
- If the organisations we contact have information about your superannuation funds, CARE360 will request that the information is provided to CARE360 for the execution of the Services:
- If that organisation requires further authority from you, CARE360 will ask you to supply that further authority; and
- You acknowledge that if you do not supply that further authority, CARE360 may not be able to supply some or any of the Services to you.
- On receipt of the information from a relevant organisation, CARE360 will collate this information and will e-mail the results to you at your nominated e-mail address with a copy to your nominated adviser.
- If the organisations CARE360 communicates with on your behalf, according to the permissions outlined in this document, do not locate any information about your superannuation funds, CARE360 will advise you accordingly.
Part 2: Additional Terms and Conditions
- CARE360 does not guarantee that it will obtain any results from its enquiries.
- As CARE360 will be relying on information supplied by third parties such as, but not limited to the MYAGEDCARE.GOV.AU , it does not provide any warranty as to the accuracy of this information, nor does it warrant that the information will be error free. Without limitation, you acknowledge that information held by the MYAGEDCARE.GOV.AU is updated at approximately 12 monthly intervals and, as a result, information obtained from the MYAGEDCARE.GOV.AU may not be current.
- CARE360 acknowledges that you may have rights under legislation, including without limitation the Trade Practices Act 1974 which cannot be limited or excluded, and nothing in this agreement affects any such rights.
- You use the Services, and rely upon any information produced by the Services, at your own risk. To the extent permitted by law, CARE360 is not liable for any direct, consequential or indirect loss which you may suffer because of relying on the information provided by CARE360. This includes any circumstances which arise from negligence. To the extent that any financial information is provided on this website, it is provided as general information only and cannot be relied upon. You must obtain your own financial advice.
- To the extent permitted by law, CARE360 excludes all liability to you, or any other person claiming through you, however arising and including negligence, for any cost, loss, liability or damage arising from CARE360’ performance, or failure to perform, or a delay in performing its obligations under these terms and conditions and the Service description including, but not limited to, liability for any economic, indirect or consequential loss, including, but not limited to, any loss of profits or loss of business.
- To the extent that CARE360 does have some liability to you at law which cannot be excluded, and provided such liability can be limited, the total liability of CARE360 to you or any person claiming through you for any cost, loss, liability or damage arising in relation to the Service due to the performance or failure to perform of CARE360, its obligations under these terms and conditions and including as a result of any act or omission of CARE360, whether in contract, tort, statute or otherwise, is limited (to the extent permitted by law) at CARE360’ option to supplying the services again or paying the cost of doing so.
- As CARE360 is relying on third parties over whom it has no control, CARE360 does not guarantee any minimum time-period for a response to its enquiries. We therefore cannot guarantee a result.
- While CARE360 will take every reasonable precaution to protect your personal information, it does not guarantee that information will not be disclosed to unauthorised persons after it has been validly provided to a third party.
- CARE360 makes no representations or assurances as to the manner in which your personal information will be used or handled by third parties to which it is disclosed.
- You acknowledge that both CARE360 and any third party to which CARE360 discloses information, may use information about you for any lawful purpose. For the avoidance of doubt, you agree that CARE360 and any third party to which CARE360 discloses information may use information about you for purposes unrelated to the Service